I cannot believe school is almost over and summer weather has already arrived. Miranda continues to grow into a snarky preschooler and Annaliese is quite a monkey, climbing in and on EVERYTHING. I cannot keep up with either of them.
I have 2 potential jobs in the works, hoping to get one asap. Gas here is $4.39/gallon and my van is not the most fuel efficient. Everything else has gone up too, no news here, but at least I can still get milk for $1.75/ half gallon and $1.29 for a loaf of wheat bread at Stews. As long as daycare doesn't go up, we might get by the summer.
I think I just want to sit on the beach with a juicy book and mojito and forget grocery shopping, cleaning up, and buying gas for a while...
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment