Monday, April 11, 2005

Mom, let me out!

We felt the baby kick this weekend. It was the weirdest feeling I have ever experienced. It was quick poundings that felt like someone banging on the bathroom door because they had to pee so bad and someone was already in there. The funny thing is, immediately after it happened, I had to run into the bathroom. Then s/he did it again so Daddy could feel it. Big sis didn't get to feel it this time, but I am sure we'll have plenty of opportunities later.

I was shocked and happy, crying tears as I do, and of course, honey had his digital camera. So far, that was it, no other kicks or pounds. I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Ali said...

it's truly one of the most amazing things you can experience in life!! enjoy every single kick!

Beth Fish said...

Yay! Isn't that fun?