SPOILER ALERT, If you don't want to know the sex of the baby, don't read anymore.
Of course, we would like to as well. The kiddo was a little shy and crossed his/her legs for most of the ultrasound. The sonographer had difficulty trying to see anything. We have to go back in 2 weeks to get a good view of his/her feet and hopefully a much better view of the goods. The sonographer was leaning toward a girl, but wasn't totally convinced. Hell, I am not convinced. I really want a boy. I figured if we found out the sex now, then if it is a girl then I can get over my disappointment now. I know, I know, the only thing that matters is that it is healthy. But, I really want a boy. I have a great fear of raising a girl. I was not an easy kid to raise, still aren't, and I don't think I could take a mini me. There. I said it. Let the bad mom lashing begin.
On another note, I can add to my stress (like I need more) as my new landlord dropped the bomb yesterday that he is selling the house. Umm, we just signed a 2 year lease. And we aren't even all the way moved in yet. Hello? Us? Over here? Don't want to move again. This should be an interesting week.
So, to lighten up the atmosphere around here, E. has been practicing so hard for her first musical. She has 3 parts in Annie; Ms. Ward, Usherette, and FDR. She has lines and even gets to sing a few lines of Tomorrow solo! She practices her dances every day and her singing has improved exponentially. I think for her birthday, we are going to take her to see Wicked. She will have her name in lights. I can't wait.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's rotten news about the house. Most leases have to be honored by the new owners making the home difficult to sell. Good luck!
Some people really think ahead. Others, well, not so much. Hope baby shows you the good next time.
Post a Comment