I attended an OB Anesthesia seminar yesterday at the hospital where we are delivering. Basically, he pushed drugs. I am all for it. I didn't expect anything else to be said by a pain management doc, but a lot of questions were answered. So, yes, gimme the epidural, as early as possible, and watch out for the pesky lower section of my spine afflicted with spina bifida occulta. Thank goodness they are still willing to do it even with my birth defect that I found out I wasn't the only one in the class who has it.
I selected the pediatrician (at least her group) for the delivery. Check anothering thing off the list.
Airfares to Greece are freakin expensive. I have quotes all over the map from $3500 to $800 round-trip from NYC. Looks like Swiss International Airlines is our best bet. AND we get to change in ZURICH! How long can we stretch this trip out for? Does the baby get her own seat? I have been to Ireland, Scotland, and Sweden. Never to the continent. I am soooo excited. I am a travel junkie. I want the kids to know this early on and to have the love I do.
I had my first dream about the baby this weekend. I saw her at 7 months with brown hair and brown eyes while I was holding her up to try to walk. It was so cool.
Hey kiddo, you have eight weeks and counting. I have only offically gained 3lbs (20 lbs total). That rocks. Let's keep the weight gain to a minimum from here on out. You can gain what you need to. Let's make a deal tho. Can you keep your feet out of my ribs? It kinda hurts Mommy and makes sleeping difficult. Thanks for not pressing on my bladder so much making me run to the potty at night. You are so considerate. I can't wait to meet you!
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's all coming together now! It's really starting to feel real, isn't it? The next eight weeks will feel like forever and then, when Miranda is born, you'll wish you had spent more time savoring every moment of being pregnant. I'm so glad things are going well and I'll continue to pray for an easy delivery and a healthy baby girl!
Love you chica!
Love,
K
Honey, Those were my feet in your ribs.. Sorry!
Post a Comment