Monday, August 08, 2005

New Loves

I know, I always have an excuse. Basically, work is crazy and I walk and act in half the speed I had before I was pregnant so really, I am on time.

Ok. I admit it. I am NOT a big fan of ice cream. I had a traumatic experience when I was a kid and I never really took to it after that. I will explain another day. Throughout this pregnancy, I have not had the typical cravings. This weekend, ice cream I wanted. Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra to be extact. OMG. Heavenly. Ecstasty. It should be illegal.

This is a rediscovery of an old love. Pistachios. I am sucking those pups down like no tomorrow. At least I have the good ones from Trader Joe's.

Free diapers. I hate the junk mail that comes with being pregnant as you wind up on every mailing list in the country, but the free diapers and disposable nursing pads rock.

Loving the fact that I still have not gained any weight over my pre-pregnancy weight. I swear, I am not doing it on purpose. I lost 3 lbs the past 2 weeks.

Another new old love. I love driving manual transmission. Our new used car is a stick. Dunno why. Just love it.

I hope I love the bedroom furniture when it comes on Friday. The baby furniture is here, but not finished yet. This week is all about the bedrooms.

No comments: