
Ain't she cute? I can't take it! Here she is just a few hours old. She wound up under the bili lights for a day and a half and wasn't fond of breastfeeding. She still has a a touch of jaundice and has to be exposed to sunlight as much as possible. Breastfeeding is quite a challenge and getting more difficult.
She is one week old today and is already trying to hold her head up and is an expert in wet and dirty diapers. Most of her stump has already fallen off.
With low amnio fluid, the ped wants her to have an ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder. Tomorrow we find out if everything is okay.
Being home is better than being in the hospital!
Part 2 of the birth story to come...my honey was very involved, as was my gall bladder.

2 comments:
She is beautiful!! And I hear you on the breastfeeding. I never realized just how difficult it was. It makes me want to pull all my hair out and scream!
she's delicious. congrats!
Post a Comment