Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina

I am not ignoring the biggest disaster in this country's history, I just cannot come to grips with it. New Orleans is my favorite city outside of NYC. We were just there Memorial Day weekend. I am glad that I got to show honey some of what I love about that city. I have to change the channel frequently otherwise I will slip into a dull torpor. I already watched New York Minute and The Nightmare Before Christmas on HBO today to get my mind off it. Seriously, any bad movie will do. Okay, NBC is a great movie, but it is neither October or December, so it was a random pick.

On a more serious note, PLEASE, donate, donate, donate. I donated to the Red Cross and Doctors without Borders for the Tsunami. I am donating to the Red Cross and my church for this.

Also, I know there are some bloggers from New Orleans and others that have family that are effected by this. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

No comments: