Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New Game Show

Fear Factor: New Orleans

You have to wade thru the floodwaters to try to save one of thousands of abandoned pets, drink from the water, and then dodge debris as the water gets pumped back into Lake Ponchantrain all while trying to avoid contracting Hepatitis A, Cholera, Dysintery, and the plague.

I can't believe people want to stay behind. I cried today watching Oprah. Again. I don't think it is the hormones. I get so angry when I hear how everything got so screwed up and thousands of people are dead because of it. Will this city rise again??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog here! I'll tell folks about it. By the way. . .

Here is a CONTROVERSIAL blog site I ran across.
Teeth Whitening
It contains mind-blowing stuff about Teeth Whitening.
Come and check it out if you dare ;-)

Anonymous said...

UK's AOP Online Publishing Awards Finalists
UK's AOP Online Publishing Awards Finalists : The finalists for UK's Association of Online ... Knight Ridder Paper Launches Citizen Journalism Site : The State in Columbia, S.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a earn residual income site. It pretty much covers earn residual income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, let's open up old wounds! Moonves talks about Joan of Arcadia
For all you Joan of Arcadia fans, you've probably made peace with it's cancellation earlier this year.
That's all she wrote!
GlennEllen Ross
ibs symptoms

Kelly said...

Of course New Orleans will rise again - it isn't even down to ashes. I have high hopes especially since so much of it remains in tact but they don't show you that on TV.