Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Six more weird things...

Ok, I realize that my weird list really isn't too weird, so here are a few things I thought of that really should qualify.

1. I could put needles through the pads of my fingertips and scare the bejeezus of my brothers when we were little. Don't think I will be showing my kids how to do that trick.

2. When I was little, I used to like the taste that came from just brushing your teeth and then drinking orange juice. Now, it makes me sick.

3. I only use Bic Round Stick Blue Ink Medium Point pens. I must have an ample supply at my desk as people are constantly taking them.

4. I LOVE filling out surveys. I have TONS of Zagats survey books to prove it. Someone wants my opinion? You got it. If it is an online survey, it must not be connected to getting free stuff, I hate spam.

5. I love doing outdoorsy things, like hiking, skiing, biking, swimming, camping, etc, but I haven't done any of that type of stuff in ages. I think that is more of a shame than weird, but I admit, I don't make it a priority anymore. I think this summer I will make more of an effort.

6. Don't judge me. I haven't been paying as much attention to this new baby in utero as I did the first time I was pregnant. It really has been more of an inconvenience with loving, cutesy moments thrown in. I know things will change when she gets here, but right now I am so done. Hurry up kid!

No comments: