OK, I read Amalah. She tagged everyone. I'll bite as I have a few seconds between meetings...
1. I read everything on decluttering and cleaning my house but have yet to have a shiny, uncluttered home. I am addicted to Flylady. There just is not enough time in a day get everything together but I like her 15 minutes approach.
2. Hmmm, weird, weird, weird....Oh, I hate to touch warm change that just came out of front pockets of pants. Skeeves me out.
3. My sink must be spotless and dishes put away and everything picked up and bags ready for the next day before I go to bed. When something is left undone, I feel very panicked in the morning.
4. I don't wash my hair everyday. In fact, I hardly blowdry my hair anymore. It is due to no time. The benefit was healthier hair. The downside, I flat iron my hair as much as possible. I have no idea how to control my wavy/frizzy/curly hair. I think getting my hair cut more often than every year or so might help. Again, time is the biggest factor.
5. I secretly LOVE Savage Garden. Yes, the "Truly, Madly, Deeply" group. Dunno why. They are so not the best group musically. Guilty pleasure I guess.
Tag! You're it.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment