So, I am home, collecting unemployment insurance, looking for a new job, going through a second root canal and enjoying almost every minute of it with the kids. Annaliese is so animated now, she reaches for her bottle and swings at the mobile, she giggles and grins, sleeps through the night and holds her head up VERY well. Miranda is still bipolar about how she feels about the new baby, but she follows direction pretty well, counts like King Arthur in Monty Python's Holy Grail but gets all the way to 20 eventually and recognizes some letters, especially M and B, but sings the alphabet and Barney songs (ACK) and The Carpenters' song "Sing". The sky is green and the water is purple, but at least she is trying. Her vocabulary and comprehesion are amazing, putting together simple sentences and playing pretend games. E. is still a great big sister, really helping more with Miranda than the baby, they play very well together (playdoh especially... just ask my white rug). The dog, the poor dog, is not getting his fair share as honey is taking grad school classes at night and I cant walk him during the day with the 2 kids, it is NUTS.
Annaliese's first movie with Mommy was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was fitting as Miranda's first movie was The Chronicles of Narnia.
Finally, I cut off 8 inches of hair, back at Nick Arrojo's salon, but did not see him this time. And I colored it. I am not really digging the highlights. Too much upkeep. Anyhoo...
here are some great pix...
No comments:
Post a Comment