Friday, March 25, 2005
Betty Crocker
I love my crockpot. I haven't used it lately, but I am a lover of all things that save time and taste yummy. One of my co-workers is freaked out by the notion of leaving something plugged in and ON all day without supervision for fear that her house would burn down. I, on the other hand, love the smell of pork chops and saurkraut when I come in after work. So, one of my other co-workers bought one for the first time. As he is from a third-world country, he LOVED the concept of the crockpot, and used it straight away after getting it yesterday. Then he proceeded to cook his dinner for today, overnight last night. Yes, his apartment smelled like Lamb Vindaloo all night. He couldn't sleep because all he smelled was his dinner. Ah, E, you crack me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment