Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Beautiful day...

...horrible feeling me.

I HATE being sick. I avoid it like the plague, but it always finds me. So on top of being 16 weeks pregnant, I am sick, taking Zithromax, Sudafed, Claritin, and Tylenol on top of my multi-vitamin. So what does that cocktail do? Make me puke my guts up of course. I can't take it! I thought I was done with puking! So now, I am sipping water, working from home panicking about how the heck we are going to move in 1.5 weeks.

Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention. We are moving. Another rental, but its a 3 bedroom house. With a yard. No hills or stairs. Yeah! We have to be out of here by April 15.

And, we told E. She was excited. She also said, "what about Disney World?" What, like we go there annually? Last year was my first time back since 1980. Then she asked, "how does he breathe?" Good question young padua.

Now, off to pack and try to feel better. Hope everyone is seeing spring today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey chica,

I know you're a little stressed about moving and packing, so I have a suggestion for you. One of your favorite places - Flylady.net! There's a whole section on crisis cleaning and packing for a move. Maybe she can help you out?!

Hope you're feeling well and I'll see you next Wednesday for Duran Duran!

Love,
K