1. What happened to Stabbing Westward? I have "What Do I Have to Do" on my MP3 player (from Wither Blister Burn Peel) and they were awesome live when they opened for Depeche Mode at MSG in 1996.
2. I went back to work. Back at the place that let me go in May and I feel as if I just came back from maternity leave. Weird. It is temporary but I already have headaches from program complications. Welcome back me, o masochistic one.
3. How do you instill perspective, self-worth, ambition, and empathy in a 'tween-ager? Life is not over if your Abercrombie t-shirt is a little small from washing it or if you don't have a Coach bag. Also, everything is not obvious and laid out for you. Sometimes you have to dig a little for the answers. Put in some effort if you want something bad enough.
4. Miss South Carolina corrected her answer for the Miss Teen USA Pageant. I liked the first one better.
5. Why have I not seen Velvet Goldmine yet? It has Christian Bale, Ewan McGregor, AND Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I mean, hello! Love them ALL (for their acting skills and artistic choices of course).
6. Honey got me Amedei Chocolates, well, just because. (How sweet!) But then Miranda came running out of my room with a chocolate covered face and said "Mommy, yummy, chocolate"! How do not kill a toddler for eating the world's most expensive chocolate like it was a Hershey bar? Or do I just appreciate the fact that she has good taste and that we are starting her off with VERY high expectations? ACK.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment